What We Believe
We believe in God, the Living Spirit Almighty; one, indestructible, absolute, and self-existent Cause. This One manifests itself in and through all creation, but is not absorbed by its creation. The manifest universe is the body of God; it is the logical and necessary outcome of the infinite self-knowingness of God.
We believe in the incarnation of the Spirit in all, and that we are all incarnations of the One Spirit.
We believe in the eternality, the immortality, and the continuity of the individual soul, forever and ever expanding.
We believe that the Kingdom of Heaven is within us and that we experience this Kingdom to the degree that we become conscious of it.
We believe the ultimate goal of life to be a complete emancipation from all discord of every nature, and that this goal is sure to be attained by all.
We believe in the unity of all life, and that the highest God and the innermost God is one God.
We believe that God is personal to all who feel this Indwelling Presence.
We believe in the direct revelation of Truth through our intuitive and spiritual nature, and that anyone may become a revealer of Truth who lives in close contact with the Indwelling God.
We believe that the Universal Spirit, which is God, operates through a Universal Mind, which is the Law of God; and that we are surrounded by this Creative Mind which receives the direct impress of our thought and acts upon it.
We believe in the healing of the sick through the power of this Mind.
We believe in the control of conditions through this power of the Mind.
We believe in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-kindness, and the eternal Livingness of Life to all.
We believe in our own soul, our own spirit, and our own destiny; for we understand that the life we live is God.
Originally written by Ernest Holmes as "What I Believe," and published in the first issue of Science of Mind Magazine, October 1927.
A world in loving partnership for the good of all.
To inspire personal spiritual growth and joyous living.
Our Core Values
- Joy - We live from a positive view of the world and celebrate life.
- Love - Through unconditional love, we see wholeness in everyone and everything.
- Oneness - We honor and embrace ALL as expressions of One Spirit.
- Integrity - We act ethically, speak honestly and consciously live in alignment with our deeply held values and beliefs.
- Abundance - We know that God is our Source and celebrate the unlimited possibilities present in every moment.
- Spiritual Guidance - We turn within to actively and consciously recognize Spirit's guiding presence.